If you know me, you know I'm full of opinions. If you don't know me, you'll learn that soon enough. All of what you see here represents just that: my opinions. Not those of any employer, family member, group or association. Just me.

Comments are most welcome from real people.

Comment spammers: neither I nor my esteemed readers have any interest in your Indonesian prostitutes or your erectile dysfunction drugs CHEAP! or your rambling word salad with key tech terms thrown in to generate traffic for who knows what. You can go right to hell.

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

So the government is sponsoring sequels now?


Really? Since when are government agencies in the business of sponsoring movies? Is that why postage costs keep going up? And what's next? "Ocean's 17," brought to you by the IRS? "Twister 3" compliments of FEMA? "Grumpiest Old Men," sponsored by the Social Security Administration?  As if the horror show brought to you by Obamacare wasn't bad enough…


(this morning's rant has been brought to you by chilly temperatures, no coffee,yet, and a to do list four miles long)

1 comment:

Darla Sue said...

The one that drives me CRAZY is the UFC fighter that is sponsored by the US Army. They are cutting millions of jobs but they have the $ to sponsor the UFC?!?! Craziness.